Pop Up 3D Archery Shoot
- With 11 pop-up targets that stay visible for only a few
seconds...the pressure is on to make a good shot. It's
as close to the real-deal as you can get. Great
practice, and a ton of fun!
- Bring your own bow and arrows.
- Shoot one of the most exciting archery events around.
Targets pop up in random order and are up for eight
to twelve seconds with possible delays in between.
- Shooters could have multiple targets at one time, no
shoot situations and running targets.
- Archers needs to be ready at all times for the next
target, then react and shoot.
- This is as close to a real hunting situation as you can
- Youth: Ages 12- 15
- Fixed pins & movable sights with no magnifying lens.
- 12 inch or less stabilizer. V-bar is considered a
- arrows: screw in field points.
- Each shooter will shoot 2 rounds of 5 targets for a
combined 10 target score. Shooters must have a
minimum of 5 arrows. Shooters will only be allowed 5
arrows in the stand while shooting. a dropped arrow
will be a 0.
- Scoring: BOTH upper and lower 12’s,10,8,5,0
- Shooters can shoot multiple qualifying scores, highest
score will be kept.
- Shooters can qualify Friday, Saturday & Sunday
morning of the event.
- Head to head Shoot-off rounds will began Sunday,
- Qualifying Score: 10 Targets (2 rounds of 5 targets)
- Practice round: 5 targets (1 round of 5 targets)
- Each Shooter must pay to enter the expo. If you
qualify for the finals you will not have to pay to enter a
- Bowhunter, Women's & Traditional: $25
(includes 2 qualifying scores, shooter will keep best
- Youth: $15
( includes 1 qualifying score & 1 practice round)
- Practice Rounds: $5
- Pay Out- 10 Shooters -1 Place, 20 Shooters -2
Places, 30 Shooters-3 Places Etc.
Additional Prizes. Keep checking back for details.
No advance registration. Sign up for a time slot as soon as
you arrive at the show.
- Each competitor will shoot 2 rounds (10 targets) from
a tree stand or ground blind for a 10 target score.
- Two to four people will shoot at a time.
- The two (2) rounds will be added together for a total
score. The total score will be used to rank the top
eight (8) or sixteen (16) shooters in each division. If
there are 30 shooters or less in a division, 8 shooters
will advance to the elimination round if there are 31 or
more shooters in a division, 16 shooters will advance.
- The shooters advancing to the elimination round will
be placed in a heads up, single elimination round in
the following order: 1 vs. 8, 2 vs. 7, etc. If there are 16
in the elimination round it will be: 1 vs. 16, 2 vs. 15,
Custom Trout Pond
This catch and release pond will provide hours of entertainment!
Fish in the comfort of the indoors, at the New York State Sportsman's Expo fully stocked trout pond. This highly sought after feature will satisfy that inner craving to "land the big one"! Leave your tip-up at home and join us for three days of action packed exhibits and features.
The Trout pond is Brought to you by Green Scapes Inc.